Corporate Engagement Opportunities
Since 1997, Boston Cares has partnered with companies of all sizes and across many industries to engage their employees in high-impact volunteer events that make a real difference to the community.
If you’re looking to launch your company’s first community service event, we have the experience, connections and mission to guide you every step of the way. We handle the details to ensure that your organization’s volunteering experience goes smoothly, is engaging and meaningful for participants, and makes a difference in the community.
If your company has a long-standing commitment to volunteerism and you are looking to amplify your impact, you’ll find our fresh thinking and seasoned capabilities will skillfully complement your internal expertise and know-how.
Join us this summer for Seasons of Service!
Our signature corporate programs include:
Hands at Work
Hands at Work offers your company a flexible, efficient and professional means of mobilizing employees for well-run volunteer experiences. We have 15+ years of experience producing custom service events for groups of 10 to 1,000+ people in a single day, in partnership with non-profits, schools and public agencies in Greater Boston and throughout the region.
How it Works:
Depending on your group size and other requirements, we will source a range of opportunities that meet your specific needs. Projects can take place during the week or weekend, on a one- time basis or more frequently, and may include employees’ families, if desired. Based on your input, our team will plan the day(s), order supplies, handle set-up and logistics, and prep any employees who wish to serve as volunteer team captains. On the day of service we are on site to support your volunteers and make sure your engagement runs smoothly.
Examples of corporate service projects include:
• Physically transforming indoor and outdoor school spaces by painting, landscaping, building benches, and other projects
• Facilitating S.T.E.M. fairs and field days at schools
• Custom on-site projects include building beds for children moving out of homelessness and food packaging for the hungry
• Landscaping, trail clearing and other beautification efforts at public parks
• Planting or harvesting crops at community gardens that serve the hungry
• Painting and fixing up youth facilities, summer camps and community centers
• Serving meals at homeless shelters and soup kitchens
• Inspecting and sorting donated clothing and other items
Partnerships start at $3,000 for the production of a custom day of service engaging up to 30 of your volunteers.
How It Works:
For more information, please contact:
Boston Cares is a not-for-profit organization largely supported by corporate partners and private donations. We make it easy for your company team to volunteer by managing the entire process from project selection to onsite project assistance. Boston Cares offers corporate service projects on a donation-for-service basis, with contributions supporting project development and our year-round volunteering programs.